Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 4 months ago #53091

Hi Rob, I wonder if I could call on your talented for moulding as I am in need of some FAV arm's. I'm not sure how I ended up with the main driver piece's without the arm's :cry: I would need 3 extra sets plus the Original's to complete Various projects :) If You could help that would be great But I also understand if it is to much :) I Of course have a complete set I can send for the moulds, Cheers Andy.

Evening Andy,

Would love to help if it’s not over urgent? I think I need to order some new materials in.

With any mould it takes a couple of hours work over several days, maybe weeks if I can’t get to demoulding within a weekend. I assume it’s impossible to get originals or rerelease parts?

I’ll drop you a pm ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 4 months ago #53092

Surprisingly your right, I can't find even a re-re set ? I expected the process would be labour intensive and of course no rush, I would probably wait until next year to send if we do them :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 4 months ago #53093

Oh Andy, Seidel

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 4 months ago #53100

Oh Andy, Seidel

Ask and you shall receive, ha! maybe this solves the issue. Cheap in comparison too.

Let me know if I can help though..

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 4 months ago #53106

Thanks waterbok :) Purple_rob I wondered about the cost ;) 39euro + Shipping, just so I can have some arm's is still pricey :O Especially s I only need the C Parts ;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.