Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How common is a BMW E46 3 Series bodyshell that fits a Tamiya TL01? 4 years 9 months ago #55863

I have been trying hard to find one, I simply can't find one anywhere.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ntaylor23.

How common is a BMW E46 3 Series bodyshell that fits a Tamiya TL01? 4 years 9 months ago #55886

here you go :)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

How common is a BMW E46 3 Series bodyshell that fits a Tamiya TL01? 4 years 9 months ago #55921

There was the Protoform BMW 3 series from around 2003, the Protoform #1436-00 BMW 3 series, 190mm wide.
I have one in painted and used condition. Painted a bit quickly,
and used with a few cars with different body mount hole positions than the TL01.
A couple of more holes and scratches has been created after the picture was taken.
Not sure if it is worth high shipping cost, but an option :-)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

How common is a BMW E46 3 Series bodyshell that fits a Tamiya TL01? 4 years 9 months ago #55922

You can modify your ta body posts.

How common is a BMW E46 3 Series bodyshell that fits a Tamiya TL01? 4 years 9 months ago #55924

Hello Notch.

I am in love with that body shell.
I see on your profile that you are in Norway, how much would it cost for the shell and for the postage?
Many Regards,
Nero

How common is a BMW E46 3 Series bodyshell that fits a Tamiya TL01? 4 years 9 months ago #55925

When I got my TL01,
I noticed that there was a few bent shape body posts in the box. I don't know whether they are original for the TL01, and the straight upright ones were upgraded in mine in the past by the previous owner, or if they were extras?

Regards,
Nero

How common is a BMW E46 3 Series bodyshell that fits a Tamiya TL01? 4 years 9 months ago #55926

The body posts are spares to adapt different bodies.

How common is a BMW E46 3 Series bodyshell that fits a Tamiya TL01? 4 years 8 months ago #55936

, how much would it cost for the shell and for the postage?

Thanks for the interest Nero. I have sent You a PM with more info.

And thanks Stingray for mentioning that TL-01 comes with alternative body mounts. So it should be no problem with old holes being to close. :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

How common is a BMW E46 3 Series bodyshell that fits a Tamiya TL01? 4 years 7 months ago #56550

Hello Notch,

I have sent you a private message enquiring further.

Many Regards,
Nero

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.