Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya TL01 Shocks 4 years 6 months ago #56860

Hello, greetings from the United Kingdom.

It has been bugging me for long enough, my TL01 is still running on it's original dampers and the rears are starting to get harder and harder and the fronts are extremely soft.

What upgraded shocks would people advise for me to upgrade, I have set myself a budget of £25 including postage..

Many Thanks
Nero

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tamiya TL01 Shocks 4 years 6 months ago #56864

I'd try rebuilding the shocks before upgrading them on that budget. Are they oil shocks? If you want to get standard CVA plastic oil shocks they would easily fit within your budget.

Tamiya TL01 Shocks 4 years 6 months ago #56865

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
I am not too sure on what type of shocks mine are exactly, they aren’t that good anyway.
Attached below is a photo of the front shocks.
Attachments:

Tamiya TL01 Shocks 4 years 6 months ago #56866

Those appear to be "friction dampers", the cheapest type of Tamiya shocks. I'd highly recommend trying some CVA oil dampers. The exact part number to use will depend on the length you need.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.