Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya 53226 1/10 Touring Car aluminium Front Hub Carrier 4 years 3 weeks ago #58668

Hi everyone
Hiope you are staying safe and well in these strange times.
I'm looking for the Tamiya Aluminum front hubs for the old touring cars (TA02), part number is 53226 (picture attached).
I'm looking for either new in pack, or a set that's been used but still like new and with all the small parts (like on a shelf queen).
I'm in the UK
Let me know if you can help!
Thanks
David
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by futureworks.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.