Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Leopard A4 Tank 3 years 2 months ago #63798

Hi all, With the imminent arrival of the well used Tamiya 56002 Leopard A4 Tank I have been looking at the pictures to check what is missing. Now I was well aware of it's condition so none of this is a surprise and really the only major piece I would like to find is the D15 left front corner, If anyone has one to spare or other attachments please feel free to list what you have :) If I can't find one then I will just have to make one which would still pale in comparison to anything JR would do :D

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Leopard A4 Tank 3 years 2 months ago #63799

Sorry Andy. No spares on mine.

Leopard A4 Tank 3 years 2 months ago #63803

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Hi Andy, there's one on UK eBay for sale at the minute. Looks like the seller has split the body from the hull. www.ebay.co.uk/...Swn91f-i68

Leopard A4 Tank 3 years 2 months ago #63811

Thanks Al, Yes I spotted that one but generally my body is in great condition :) and for the price that will go for 
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Leopard A4 Tank 3 years 2 months ago #63943

Thanks Al, Yes I spotted that one but generally my body is in great condition :) and for the price that will go for 

Just checked back on how much that went for Al >:( AUD$242. A bit more and I bought a whole tank hahahaha

Leopard A4 Tank 3 years 2 months ago #63946

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Ouch !!!
I was keeping an eye on that as well, but I missed that.
Blimey, things hotted up at the end !!!!
I'll keep looking.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.