Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #65850

White connectors are the same as LEM captors. Findable on Radio Spare or farnell.
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #65852

www.ebay.com/it...Sw8yxfjgPh
i think i will fit your one well i;m like 90%
YES I DID IT AGAIN lol
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #65855

• RLine
  • RLine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Thanks for the link. I also think that it would work.

...but 30US$ + shipping to Germany + 19VAT......to get a battery box....?

unfortunatley that makes no sense, so I will continue if something will come up at less cost and probable from Europe.

Harry
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #65869

email the seller ask them u just want the switch
did u ask them?

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #65870

• RLine
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
No, even if he wants only 5US$ it makes no sense due to shippings costs. Would not be the first time I buy something from US. I usually use my myus account but for such low cost parts it makes no sense

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #65877

yes i know low cost part but you are asking for a 30 year old part witch they dont make any more
maybe u could ask your local Jaycar Electronics shop to match up the parts
if not u might be looking for it for years

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #65880

• RLine
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Sorry, I do not get the point. I would like to get it original. So I am looking for the original part in good shape. This Forum and the Wanted area is one of the platforms. Goal is not to get the parts just functional. For that I would take a box and switch and solder a connector to it. So I will continue searching and will be happy when I find it. By experience on all the other stuff I have which also is older than 30years it does not take years to get it...

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #65889

The cells clips are often destroyed du to too old cells acid and often too dry plastic or dryed balloon. like this... :s
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: RLine, jord001

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #66354

there is a way to fix this
ok first thing is get a battery box thats the saem
then u unsolder the wires and put it to the other one
again there are different battery box so u have to find the right one
and the other way when the wires are crip on to o ring u need to find the end where its compressed on and on one side the o is the head of it and the tail its open up like as if u flatten a tin can
and u just lift up the end with a knife or something very flat wait till all the metal is up then pull off the end  and dont go too silly with it because u have to put it back on the other battery box

Sanwa Dash1 Battery Box needed 2 years 11 months ago #66355

Sorry, I do not get the point. I would like to get it original. So I am looking for the original part in good shape. This Forum and the Wanted area is one of the platforms. Goal is not to get the parts just functional. For that I would take a box and switch and solder a connector to it. So I will continue searching and will be happy when I find it. By experience on all the other stuff I have which also is older than 30years it does not take years to get it...

in my case if u want something u have to pay if u dont u be waiting a long time for it
is 30 years old where are u going to get another one? not like there still making them
normally people will through out the radio set and get a new one why would they keep it

Last edit: by spannerman3.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.