Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66125

I had an idea last hours. I would like find with a swap/ trade a 959, or a celica grB or parts.
I would like trade some rc or parts and have a good base for my 40 years. If somebody has parts or chassis to trade, I have several parts and rc to swape, sale.
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66148

um what parts are u after?

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66156

Every one. I would like to find a cheap chassis complete, to restore or not. I only have the motor for the moment. 4 celica rims +2 959 ones and a uncomplete and worn celica body.

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66161

are u looking for a new or used?
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66162

Used or new all spares are welcome.  :)
I Want one I'll could run softly and shelf

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66164

I'm not intersted by a mint one. I want work on it like I did on my 3 speed for exemple.

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66231

Hey Stingray, I got a couple of these.  

Front

Back

Just a little clean up is needed

Lee

Regards

Lee
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66234

Niice!

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66254

Here is my departure point..  the Porsche body is how to say..... Dead. Dead is the good word. :DI was sure to have some body parts but unpossible to find. 
Attachments:

959/celica grB 2 years 11 months ago #66255

Well. I'm curious to see this evolving. Since I started to discuss about Marui in few forums, I understand there is few cars for which it is very difficult to source parts (Shogun, red Galaxy). If I understand well, it may be difficult for those two as well. But at least you have something to start with (but from this, it may be even difficult to consider doing a repro in 3D print as you don't even have something to measure at start!).

I definitely wish you good luck in your search, Flo!
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.