Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Porsche 959 Mechanical Speed Controller 1 year 9 months ago #71893

Hi

Im trying to source a good Tamiya Porsche 959 Mechanical speed controller complete with the grey wire set for the lights. If anyone has one they are willing to sell, please let me know. Im based in the UK.

Thanks
Nick
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tamiya Porsche 959 Mechanical Speed Controller 1 year 8 months ago #72076

The tamiya
used the same 3 step MSC's
tamiyabase.com/...Itemid=775
This will make the search easyer maby?

Tamiya Porsche 959 Mechanical Speed Controller 1 year 8 months ago #72077

Except for the light wires. But they are the same. 

Tamiya Porsche 959 Mechanical Speed Controller 1 year 8 months ago #72085

Thanks, yeah I really need one with the light wires if possible as Im guessing the black connector on the grey wires is something bespoke to Tamiya. Otherwise I could maybe just solder some wires on if I can find the plug. I did get the bulb side harness with my project, would be a shame not to use it.

Tamiya Porsche 959 Mechanical Speed Controller 1 year 8 months ago #72091

Away from pc ATM, but how does it compare to the cloud/superclod MSc? That also has the grey 2-wire light connector, current bypass braid & Dutch cap pictured.

Tamiya Porsche 959 Mechanical Speed Controller 1 year 8 months ago #72092

You can buy a basic light bulbs for clod or lunch, and solder the plug. It's what I did for mine.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.