Keyword

TOPIC:

How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25129

A tad expensive for something that looks like it's been built from an old meccano set and some washing machine parts!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25131

A tad expensive for something that looks like it's been built from an old meccano set and some washing machine parts!

It's not Meccano, it's deja vu all over again ;) - same car, 7 months ago

How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25133

Thats pretty shabby looking he even kept the weak gearbox after giving it all the 'upgrades' :cry:

Re:How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25139

290 :)

More on delivery ;)

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re:How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25153

It is for sell since a lot of monthes :blink:

How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25236

For this sort of money i would expect them to come with a car attached! Does the seller really expect someone to pay that much? This is supposed to be a relatively cheap,fun hobby,these sort of unrealistic prices by greedy sellers make me see red! :angry: Rant over.

Last edit: by stevieg.

How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25237

I really used to wonder about this sort of sale,... but then I had a revelation ... I suspect what's actually happening is that it's an unwilling bogus attempt at a sale - behind every listing like this there's a nagging fiance insisting that her groom to be sells his toys to pay for her BS fairy tale princess white wedding, and a guy praying that no-one buys the listing, and he'll be able to say he tried but no-one wanted to buy.

After reading this :side: every time I see one of these high priced listings I can't help but laugh :laugh: and think of a Frank Spencer type :cry: trying to explain how he tried to sell but no one wanted it :whistle: Gets me every time :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25333

:ohmy:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25340

:laugh: Hand printed by Mister Tamiya. Just on tamiyabase all these manuals are on download.
I think that somebodies think that they have gold :silly:
With my small collection I am millionaire. :blink: :blink:

How much???!!!! 10 years 6 months ago #25342

Thirty pounds each for a bulk manual buy is nothing more than ridiculous (no matter what age)...

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.