Keyword

TOPIC:

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 month ago #19607

I'm not trying to justify the price, but those are not the same item. One looks like 1:4 scale and the other is 1:32.

They are the same, I double checked :laugh: they both have the scale 1:32 in their description and the guy gives an approximate length of around 29" (just over 1/2 meter) and the new one has a length given as over 1/2 meter :ohmy: Surely you'd like to fold out a sneaky $1000 for it MB :laugh: :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 month ago #19608

Arrww... you can find those kind of guys also on expositions like the techno classica. Old rich guys just buy those cars for their grandchild without thinking about price. Also they selling other car stuff like very expensive posterprints with very high win!

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 month ago #19613

I'm not trying to justify the price, but those are not the same item. One looks like 1:4 scale and the other is 1:32.

They are the same, I double checked :laugh: they both have the scale 1:32 in their description and the guy gives an approximate length of around 29" (just over 1/2 meter) and the new one has a length given as over 1/2 meter :ohmy: Surely you'd like to fold out a sneaky $1000 for it MB :laugh: :)

I stand corrected:
"Please note this is a 1:32 scale car so this is a HUGE BIG CAR!! almost 1/2 a meter long."
This means that the 1:1 car is nearly 16 metres long!!! Parking it must be a pain. :sick:

Edit: Something very strange going on there. The XQ toys Ferrari Enzo is 1:32 scale and is about 150mm long (and costs less than $30). Maybe they make two versions and he got the descriptions mixed up :unsure: ? However, the photos in my link look very similar.

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 month ago #19734

I posted this in another forum area. Trying to get a feel for what it is worth. Maybe here would be a better place.

Tamiya imported this with the sand scorcher for a month or so in the early 80's.
Much more rare than the sand scorcher itself.

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 month ago #19746

... Maybe here would be a better place.

Not so much - this thread is more for mocking sellers wanting overly inflated prices for their stuff - your radio needs another zero in the price to qualify ;)

:)

How much???!!!! 11 years 3 weeks ago #19996

What to make of this...
www.ebay.com/it...23294e7d59

(In case they change the pic)...

:whistle:
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.
Attachments:

How much???!!!! 11 years 3 weeks ago #19999

HI!... Well if that's Vanessa I sure want her box! ...... lunchbox I mean. :evil: :whistle:

How much???!!!! 11 years 2 weeks ago #20390

Nice price. A diff with same price as the whole car!

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 week ago #20458

($65...in case they change it)
www.ebay.com/it...416e90b024

($100...in case they change it)
www.ebay.com/it...416d9058a4
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 week ago #20459

I think, the price goes to Hibernaculums switch lubricant!

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.