Keyword

TOPIC:

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 week ago #20493

It's a bargain hey? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Why haven't any of you guys snapped it up yet?
Switch Lubricant!!

It's ultra rare stuff. The only other place you can buy it is: everywhere for $6.
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 week ago #20495

HI!... Wow I guess I can build the new addition on my house now. I just have to sell the 7 tubes of switch lubricant I have. lol :woohoo:

How much???!!!! 11 years 1 week ago #20496

hey guys are you forgetting something it all so has free shipping lol
must be a type o is it? 65?
I bet you would use it in a hurry lol

hey THE H.P FREAK
I think all you have to do is sell 70 and buy a new house just about lol

How much???!!!! 10 years 11 months ago #20696

(For posterity) This "badword" nutter has a "new built" long wheelbase Wild Willy M38 (no box, but does have a used Acoms mk.II radio) up at 1,250 GBP - about 3x what an NIB example would be worth :laugh:

Last edit: by AndyAus. Reason: word edit

How much???!!!! 10 years 11 months ago #20697

I guess those vintage beatties bags must be worth about $ 1200

How much???!!!! 10 years 11 months ago #20703

That's insane.

But no matter what you guys post here in this thread, I can top it.
Ladies & Gentlemen...

www.ebay.com.au...500wt_1204

I'd also like to point out that there have been 33 offers on this car so far.
And since I know what it's really worth (about $200-$400), I really have to wonder who would even bother to make an offer on this piece of crap, when the seller wants $5K.

I say "piece of crap" because, despite actually being a Tyco fan, for $5K it is crap. For a few hundred, it's ok.
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

Last edit: by Hibernaculum.

How much???!!!! 10 years 10 months ago #21564

Ah, cheap one! I think i'll take it!

How much???!!!! 10 years 10 months ago #21568

How much???!!!! 10 years 10 months ago #22289

I had a bid on this (I need the brass rear arm pivots for my SRB)- I thought a fiver including postage might win it but didn't want to pay much more. It's now up to £9 inc postage with 2 days to go :S
I can't see anything particularly rare or valuable in there, or am I missing something?

How much???!!!! 10 years 10 months ago #22342

Browsing Ebay I found this Egress, at the top of the "Highest price list", USD550 higher than a NIB Egress! :S
But the best thing is at the seller obviously don't understand how the "Q&A" on Ebay works. You can reply to questions without publishing them on your listing... :laugh:

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.