Keyword

TOPIC:

How much???!!!! 2 years 3 months ago #69879

Yeah, and it doesn't even look like unobtainium at the moment, as it is possible to get some from Tamico (as long as you intend to get another kit later on, the price is much more interesting than this one :) )
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How much???!!!! 2 years 3 months ago #69880

450€ on ebay seen last night..... And 450€ for a ta02... 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Last edit: by stingray-63.

How much???!!!! 2 years 3 months ago #69882

Thats crazy!!! TBH, I paid $230 USD. Taking into consideration the universal axles, carbon plates etc. Seemed reasonable. Pus awesome packaging and cool Porsche body!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

How much???!!!! 2 years 3 months ago #69883

IDK if having delusions about the value of seven cars is worse than - on first glance - an obscene price on one ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

How much???!!!! 2 years 3 months ago #70270

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

I think this is overly optimistic thinking someone will pay anything close to this.
I’ve noticed Sand Rover prices have been creeping up, but I’d expect a pretty decent complete Holiday Buggy for that kind of money.
There are too many missing parts for starters and it’s pretty dog rough.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

How much???!!!! 2 years 3 months ago #70271

Totally agree with that Al!

How much???!!!! 2 years 3 months ago #70273

Well, there is crazy price all over ebay.
www.ebay.com/it...4688928148
For that price, I would expect it to be at least complete, with no broken parts. It's clean and the box is present, but that doesn't worth this, specially taking into consideration that few months ago, I saw some Galaxy in better state or NIB sold for less than 250€ and that I got mine for less than 100€...

And what about this nice Marui Shogun in very nice state... Overpriced as it is a Quick Drive 1/14 and not the 1/10 kit...
www.ebay.com/it...4419798411

Ebay is full of crazy price, you just have to browse to find some stuff priced over the moon by people who believe it could sell this way... And that doesn't mean it will sell...

Last edit: by silvertriple.

How much???!!!! 2 years 3 months ago #70293

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

Spotted this today.
Really £200 for an absolutely junked Holiday Buggy.
I just don’t understand who thinks someone would hand over that kind of money for that !!!
Weird or mad or both. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

How much???!!!! 2 years 2 months ago #70294

Looks like a holiday buggy is on your list :)
No matter what the state is, some people think rare means expensive... You may do an offer, with a price corresponding to the state, with proper educated arguments, they would just reject it, and keep their junk forever, just because why not...

Somewhat funny, when you have one with a reasonable price, you may give argumentation and still reduce price based on proper arguments/facts...

So in short, you may try, but I'm almost sure there is no way to get this at a price corresponding to the state of this thing...

How much???!!!! 2 years 2 months ago #70298

IDK, when profiteering and scalping are commonplace, and "Ground Control to Major Tom" or even "STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE" levels aren't that unusual, those Holiday Buggy prices seem merely slightly deluded, or just trying it on :(

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.