Keyword

TOPIC:

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63472

Willy's' Wheeler spares lot including 2 splitters & brackets

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63560

Hello, I have found something. This is a real find and for scaringly little money, is it legitemate? I'm not a big ebay user but this really caight my eye. 

Viva la e po' bom

Last edit: by AndyAus. Reason: Ebay link

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63561

Yeahhh very interesting price. Except for the body colors but at this price... 👍

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63563

Should i really consider this or consider it a scam? I mean the ff01 looks in decent condition, not too much to fix. The body will need a whole clean and then a respray, and idk if those are the right tires. It's really a good deal tho...
Viva la e po' bom

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63565

I sold my primera (new built) up to 150€ 
tires should be slicks but these one are a little harder and the ff01 eat a lot of front tires. This car is easy to fix if needed. The only matter I had on mines could be the blue hubs. 

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63567

You can't loose with a price like that 
It's really cheap, but if that is legitemate you really get steal.

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63568

Sure a good find. I had my best fun with my momy clio
The following user(s) Liked this: TamiyafanTrieste

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63570

Did in have a low Buy It Now price earlier? ATM it's showing 20.50 EUR with 9 bids from 2 bidders with more than 5 days to go.

Unless something really momentous happens at the end of the auction or there's a massive outage across most of Europe (which I think is what early, low bidders must be hoping for :whistle:) there's no way it'll go for such a low price.

Agreed though - the FF-01 is a great chassis, just make sure low build the rear suspension with the toe-out "technical" setup if you've got any aspirations of going round any sort of corner. Put a slightly hotter motor in (around the 23T mark) & drive it like you stole it :D

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, poebe, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, TamiyafanTrieste

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63571

:D I always drove my clio full power same with my 13x3 turn. But I puted rallye blocks tires to have 3 times more runtime tires :D

Last edit: by stingray-63.

This looks interesting 3 years 2 months ago #63572

I haven't seen a good original one of these listed at a reasonable price in a while :) 

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.