Keyword

TOPIC:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 9 months ago #39495

A NIP Team Pitstop slipper kit for my Losi JRX2
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 9 months ago #39496

Very cool body, What are your plans for this little Tokyo kid? I like the go fast lightweight front bumper ;)

Don't know yet probably metal bearing unlock the diff some different tyres
Speed tuned gear set and a fast turn motor to see what speed I can get
Neil

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 9 months ago #39497

Got this coming Tamiya tl01

À toy is always a necessary tool ;)

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 8 months ago #39542

:woohoo: Not today but 2weeks ago from Australia :woohoo:

Nice gift after 10 hours of drive to come back home after holidays :cry:
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 8 months ago #39547

I don't know what's more disturbing - the fact that you appear to have two left feet, or that they don't match ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: Tamiya RC Cars

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 8 months ago #39549

:lol: I saw that. That's prove rhat I am a poor driver :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 8 months ago #39596

Well, i haven't won it on E-bay, but in the local bidding page !

Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 8 months ago #39602

Ouch, I just bought this... :lol: :lol: :ohmy:

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Manotas, AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 8 months ago #39605

DUDE! I love it :y: Now you have each model of the avante chassis

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 8 months ago #39758

:woohoo: Not from ebay but from Deutschland. One of my ultimate tamiyas. (Deutsche Qualität!) ;) coming very soon :kiss: :woohoo:
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus, Snappy1

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.