Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anyone actually leaving a 500 word essay as eBay feedback? 2 years 11 months ago #65588

... I know it's only a 500 _character_ limit ;) 

TBH 99% of the FB I leave on ebay is "Thank you", some times with a smiley face.

Only very rarely have I found the previous 80 character limit a little short and maybe 5 or 10 extra would be helpful to explain just how comprehensively a seller has gypped me, but in general, isn't this just going to lead to more incoherence & abuse in -ve feedback, and more advertising & silly borders in +ve? 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Anyone actually leaving a 500 word essay as eBay feedback? 2 years 11 months ago #65594

Same here pretty much, usually "arrived safely" or Thanks,  It would be nice sometimes to put a little more if you have to elaborate on things.

lee
Regards

Lee

Anyone actually leaving a 500 word essay as eBay feedback? 2 years 11 months ago #65600

hi i leave longer then that fb that is cuz i want to tell other buyers more in info then just thanks
i say did it came in a box or was it bubble rap good or item didnt have scratches on it or item didnt work etc etc
because some items i get items are open before i get it
i got a item that was in a box that had no bubble rap ...i paid for a item like it was a lot of money and the guy just ship it in a envelope just dumb crap 
i had radio units shipped from usa to australia that didnt work at all and they said they tested it ... some days i feel like the world hates  me
some items are broken and scratched to crap i live in the outback where kangaroo are just a 2min walk sometimes
some road are still dirt here no tar lol

Last edit: by spannerman3.

Anyone actually leaving a 500 word essay as eBay feedback? 2 years 11 months ago #65622

I often find myself having to slightly shorten the feedback to fit the character limit, as I tend to specify the delivery speed and any communication that may have taken place.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.