Keyword

Poll: What are you charging? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

NiCd
5 15.6%
NiMH
13 40.6%
Lipo
14 43.8%
Other
No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 32 ( Jack Willy Orz, cumminsdoc, Purple_rob, nivapilot, uncletom ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 4 weeks ago #42876

I see. So my high quality 5000 mah stick may be defect. Alright, I will return it to the shop later. Tonight I will run my Hornet, then afterwards I will discharge the battery in my charger, and recharge it at 500 A for a *very long time*.

I've bought a *genuine* B6 v2, waiting for it to arrive so I can compare. If my little local shop tricks me with cheap chinese quality, I will become very angry at them.

Haha, nice video with the wrench there. Certainly it teaches about the plus and minus.

I have been looking at a imax b6ac but there's that many fakes about
You don't know what you are buying they say genuine but for the price
I don't know

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 4 weeks ago #42877

I see. So my high quality 5000 mah stick may be defect. Alright, I will return it to the shop later. Tonight I will run my Hornet, then afterwards I will discharge the battery in my charger, and recharge it at 500 A for a *very long time*.

I've bought a *genuine* B6 v2, waiting for it to arrive so I can compare. If my little local shop tricks me with cheap chinese quality, I will become very angry at them.

Haha, nice video with the wrench there. Certainly it teaches about the plus and minus.

I have been looking at a imax b6ac but there's that many fakes about
You don't know what you are buying they say genuine but for the price
I don't know

Ask to Jonny Retro. HE adviced my buy for my B6 ;)

Last edit: by stingray-63.

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 4 weeks ago #42895

my graupner ultramat 14+ is exacly the same as a B6. including the 4amp power supply inside
the b6 is a good charger but the display wil get messed up and the power supply to feed it is sucks but it is cheap
Graupner is German and should be better than China of watever :lol:
this will be the next charger i buy soon!
www.conrad.nl/n...00505.html

Last edit: by poebe.

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 3 weeks ago #42897

Thank you very much for your tip there, Poebe. The UCT 50-5 looks like a really super charger, kind of the the same operating basics as the B6 with all its clones, ... but the UCT 100-6 looks even better. I am looking at Conrads webpage and I am impressed. Very impressed.

I see that Conrad also has a B6-lookalike, the VOLTCRAFT V-Charge 50 12 V. And it can go up to 7 Amps!
Look : www.conrad.se/M...pi=1416554

And look at VOLTCRAFT V-Charge 100 Duo 12 V ! It can charge two batteries at once!
www.conrad.se/?...debox=box1

Now I need to buy myself some GOOD chargers! Thanks for all tips and info on everything!

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 3 weeks ago #42900

I've been having tons of fun with my Hornet, .. or Grasshopper, or whatever 'it' has become since I bought the Grasshopper body for my Hornet. I just couldn't handle the "Black Hornet", in the evenings after work as I race on the football field nearby the lights from the road, the field spotlights, every lightsource is reflected in my Hornet's mirror-glossy body. It looked like a sparkling comet blazing in any direction. Now, with the normal white grasshopper body, I can see the difference between front and rear, makes it easier to steer from a distance.

.. where do I post pictures? Here in my thread, or in a "showroom" somewhere?

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 3 weeks ago #42901

You could put the photos on here

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 3 weeks ago #42903

;) And make your own showroom in a new topic.

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 3 weeks ago #42904

!! Right, ofcourse, this is the charging-thread. I have a buggy-thread.

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 3 weeks ago #42907

Be carefull with cold temps. Plastics have some humidity. Freezed plastics=> brocken plastics

What are you charging (with)? 7 years 3 weeks ago #42926

Hi Sting, what's happening? And thanks for your warning. Unless it's below freezing, that would be below 0*C, I'm not driving anything but my slightly larger scale 1:1 Peugeot 107.

OH! - I bought a charger.. Whew, and what a CHARGER! I hope it arrives alright, I want to wait presenting it untill I have it, I don't want to jinx anything. It looks like something from Star Trek. Can you guess? B)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.