Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42470

Me neither, need one more, there are three of those.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42489

Motors, axles, wheels. Cool stuff

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42493

:y: Nice stuffs

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42535

50 m4 locknuts for £1.35 from Amazon
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42536

Tamiya euro stock 18 double
Haven't seen this one in de list of tamiya motors

Last edit: by poebe.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42557

it's here! a Wrangler body that can be Counterfeit :angry: Why you may ask? for starters, look at it, it's full of sprue Limbs, mould lines mainly on roof, plus that big indiscrete injection hole on mid of roof. But below has (c) 1994 TAMIYA Jeep Wrangler (c) Christler LLC 2009
Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42558

Inspiring thread this.

The Dromida SC4.18 I bought at Hobbex here in Sweden, the Holiday Buggy was from ebay, and my rere Sand Scorcher and Fighting Buggy was again from ebay. I do have a Hornet coming in soon as well, I'm too curious about its handling so I just had to get one of those grasshopper chassis.

Enjoy the pic.
Attachments:

Last edit: by uncletom. Reason: spelling

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42559

Look at the beauty of the Holiday Buggy. I have yet to paint the details and place the decals, but I am very nervous about that. I've not painted any models since I was a little boy, my last model paint work was so ugly I placed the experience under "very traumatic childhood events" together with my bicycle accidents.
Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42560

it's here! a Wrangler body that can be Counterfeit :angry: ...

TBH I doubt it - if you look at the manuals (both for the 58141 original and the 84071 re-release) both show sprues in exactly the same places, and both show decals placed over the sunk spot.

Tamiya bodies vary from barely needing any work to remove mould lines (e.g. Sand Rover), needing some work (e.g. Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo, Sand Scorcher) to needing a lot of fettling (e.g. re-re Bruiser). I can't tell from your photo, but it sounds like it's still on the spectrum.

:)

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42566

it's here! a Wrangler body that can be Counterfeit :angry: Why you may ask? for starters, look at it, it's full of sprue Limbs, mould lines mainly on roof, plus that big indiscrete injection hole on mid of roof. But below has (c) 1994 TAMIYA Jeep Wrangler (c) Christler LLC 2009

My first release wrangler body has this disgusting hole on the roof. And my "rere" has 4 screwing holes under step doors. You maybe bought a first gen body. The original CC01 body.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.