Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42615

:woohoo: Another one! I love it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42649

My hornet arrived yesterday.

I am no real fan of the Grasshopper chassi, nor the looks of these modern 'space buggies', but I am very curious about its road properties and handling.

Look! Black rims!

Which I added to my tire-stash.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, AndyAus

Last edit: by uncletom.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42650

Beautifull buddy

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42651

Nice little Casio collection ;)

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42652

Thanks!

Thank you, Water. About the watches: left to right, it is a Casio DW-7200-8V vintage that I bought from Japan, and the next one is a G-7700 modern advanced timer / sport watch with LED-alarm. I love technology from japan.

About the Hornet kit. It was all inclusive with radio system, battery and a waterproof 6kg servo, all for GBP 150. So I thought it was a good deal. It is all plastic, no metal parts, and it's supposed to be very easy to assemble it. I am very curious!

.. and if I don't like it I hope to be able to sell it later.

Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42653

That's a good deal! Don't hope to have a dragster run :laugh: It is a hopuped grasshopper. A beginning set. You will have a lot of fun and that is a heavy duty chassis. Many people begun with it. I am working on a hornet to run it. :P . I just need a runner body. I lost several parts with my friend death. All was stocked in is box and I am not friend with his family.... :cry:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42658

My baby, ALT-6100, think I bought it from an airlinepilot back in 1990 something. Still going strong. Al still working even the light.

Last edit: by waterbok.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42660

I am fan of watches but I prefer mecanical ones. My watch dream is the breitling navytimer. black and black leather bracelet.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42663

Water. Oh yes, that's a good one. I don't have that particular watch, I have a similar type, the PAG-240 "Pathfinder". Yours is a vintage, take good care of it.

Sting. That is a sad thing in deed. You should speak with his family, explain that you want to keep his spares to use in future builds. That would be your friends wish, because he loved RC.

Personally I hope to have a great time with my RC cars very soon. It's currently snowing outside so all I can do it build my Fighting Buggy and Hornet. I now have one radio set so I have a big decision ahead; which car will I equip first?

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 7 years 1 month ago #42672

More bothering by nooby UT! What glue are you guys using for the plastic body, type Sand Scorcher?

Is there any type or brand of glue you'd recommend in particular?

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.