Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 6 years 11 months ago #43704

Yeahh why not? With the green decals???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 6 years 11 months ago #43705

Today is quite and very shiny. So I decided to glue the brocken sonic fighter chassis.
Attachments:

What did you do today? 6 years 11 months ago #43795

I spent this afternoon trimming out new bodies :) Still some final trimming and sanding to do before prepping for paint ;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

What did you do today? 6 years 11 months ago #43851

Like I couldn't choose a color for it, I decided to make a flathopper. (Thanks Edou).
Details and decals tonight or tomorrow. ;)
Attachments:

What did you do today? 6 years 11 months ago #43859

That would be the Darth Hopper. Your driver looks super, I'd love a closeup of the helmet.

What did you do today? 6 years 11 months ago #43867

Yes. Darth hopper with luna park driver :p
Attachments:

What did you do today? 6 years 11 months ago #43872

Ended ;)
Attachments:

What did you do today? 6 years 11 months ago #43881

Wow! You do it by hand? Or what? That is great detail. I will never be able to do stuff like that. Never.

What did you do today? 6 years 11 months ago #43883

Thanks Tom, yes hand made but that is not so hard. Paints, super fine black pen and fine black pen. It is not my best but the funniest. Carnival inspiration.

What did you do today? 6 years 10 months ago #43938

took the Alfa 155 for a ride, god had a blast! the old thing I swear can give a traxxas a run for it's money, until the old lady felt like losing a rear nut, then the wheel, then the hex then the pushpin... I picked it, even when wounded it came to me limping... placed on a table, first analysis, lost nut and everything up the outer bearing, got to find the wheel, I have enough spares to replace everything else, after a half hour of finding nothing, I pick the car to home, but under it appears the missing wheel! it somehow got under the bodyshell! Also as a plus, the motor being magnetic and such picked the pushpin and the wheel held the plastic hex, so, price for the day... One nut.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.