Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi all 7 years 5 months ago #41065

Hello, I'm Alan, I'm 64, retired AA Patrol from deep southern UK.
Love RC and have tried Helis, quads and boats......of which I am most into at the moment.
Tried a 1/10 truggy with nitro motor some years back and found it too time consuming, and expensive, having to rebuild the front end of the car after every outing, so didn't run it for several years.....now I fancy a go at crawlers, and have put in a request for a xmas pressie, from my wife.
I have gone for the Tamiya 58602 Mitsubishi Pajero Rally on the CC01 chassis.....so look forward to modding it later on....meantime, if you don't mind....I shall just sit here lurking in the background, watch what is going on and try to learn from you guys...before the abundance of silly questions start...maybe on boxing day..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi all 7 years 5 months ago #41066

Hi Alan, and welcome to TamiyaBase !
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: nivapilot

Hi all 7 years 5 months ago #41068

Hey Alan & Welcome :) Soo what kind of boats do you have ;)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Hi all 7 years 5 months ago #41069

After a revamp and clearout, I only have my trusty remodelled (but not finished) tugboat...a 40yo Vosper fireboat on the slipway, undergoing rebuild...and a Severn class lifeboat, in need of some serious work.

Hi all 7 years 5 months ago #41070

Very nice, welcome....

Hi all 7 years 5 months ago #41071

I had 2 boats when I was younger, A 1/10 electric cabin cruiser & a 1/20 Yacht :) Over 16yrs later & June this year I had no boats :huh: As of Today I have 5 :laugh: 2 x 1/20 yacht's, 2 x 1/12 fishing trawlers, 1 x 1/10 twin motor speed boat :whistle:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Hi all 7 years 5 months ago #41072

Welcome Alan, I built with my dad a copy of Riva aquarama and I have 2 offshore graupner the twin version GP and EP.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.