Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

newish member been off the scene for a while 7 years 19 hours ago #43316

hi im john
or jon the fox,ive been caught up with other things that life brings for a while so i thought id put a post here just as a refresher :unsure:

i did a thread on here about 3 years ago while i was restoreing my tamiya fox,and you guys were all very helpful,especially jonny retro,thanks again jonny,so im back on the tamiya train with a few more cars to restore,there all going to be runners,ive already collected quite a few parts for a baja champ resto,im working on my lads mad cap at the moment too,so any help would be much appreciated.....ahhh to many restos at once lol,i didnt finish my fox resto so i might carry it on from where i left it..
its good to be back and hope i can catch up with you guys soon......i did post on here earlier about a comm lathe,so if anyone has one they dont want anymore i would love to hear from you
cheers
jtf

Please Log in to join the conversation.

newish member been off the scene for a while 7 years 18 hours ago #43317

:laugh: re welcome John.
The following user(s) Liked this: jon_the_fox

newish member been off the scene for a while 7 years 17 hours ago #43318

a re hello stingray :y:

newish member been off the scene for a while 7 years 17 hours ago #43319

Wich infos you need for your madcap? And for the baja?

newish member been off the scene for a while 7 years 17 hours ago #43320

I did a thread on here about 3 years ago while i was restoring my Tamiya Fox
jtf

:S :S Wow it's been that long :ohmy: Man how time fly's :laugh: Welcome back & get that Fox finished :whistle:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

newish member been off the scene for a while 7 years 17 hours ago #43322

Wich infos you need for your madcap? And for the baja?

its just a quick stripdown,clean and rebuild for the madcap to be honest stingray and maybe some new rear treads :y: my boy will be on me if i take too long doing it....as for the baja champ,ive brought new gears,tyres (full set),quick release battery release and a new shell....ive brought 3 27t motors off the bay to restore for various projects too,if i get into a sticky patch with the baja il holla :laugh: :y:

newish member been off the scene for a while 7 years 17 hours ago #43323

its been 3 years 8 months andy,lol i diddnt want to add the extra 8 months on because it makes me feel older,denial is everything :pinch:

it sure has flown by,i have a loft full of cars that have been stripped down and cleaned ready for rebuilding,at the moment ive only got the nova fox as my runner :blink:

after the madcap,baja champ,supe rhot shot,grasshopper,falcon... :lol: ,i should get round to the fox again :ohmy:

thanks for the welcome back andy :y: :y:

newish member been off the scene for a while 7 years 16 hours ago #43325

:laugh: I waited 20years before being back in the rc. And the passion exploded :evil:

newish member been off the scene for a while 7 years 16 hours ago #43326

Look at the motor support for the madcap. And try to find an alloy version hopup for the madcap but stock for.the king cab ;) it supports bigger motors. ;)
I have one on mine after broken the plastic one with a magnum motor.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.