Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Any compressor recommendations? 7 years 2 weeks ago #42784

I run a 50l sealey compressor, but I do use a mini spray gun for main shells and not just air brushes.

However I do connect it to a sealey airbush via the standard rattle can edapter. I had a double sided thread that for perfect into the cap and 1/4 compressor fitting. I run a small regulator/water catch in between this.

I would definitely get a cheap 24l as above, yes it's noisy but lasts quite long until you it fills back up again. Depends on what space you have also I guess.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Purple_rob.

Any compressor recommendations? 7 years 2 weeks ago #42786

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Thanks for sharing. I think I need to do quite a bit more research on the subject. :unsure:

I run a small regulator/water catch in between this.

This would be quite important for air dusting desktops too...

Last edit: by Edou.

Any compressor recommendations? 7 years 2 weeks ago #42788

Yep. Water+paint= bubble spots..... you need to have dry air for a nice paint.

Any compressor recommendations? 7 years 1 week ago #42794

To be honest as I run the whole set up rarely and I empty the compressor tank regularly in compression, I don't seem to have a problem.

In my opinion/experience you shouldn't need one for a little air blasting of a keyboard or even motherboard. I would make sure that compressor had a regulator (which I think is standard) as they really do blast the air out.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.645 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.