Keyword

TOPIC:

It's tool time! 8 years 7 months ago #35491

:) a set of microtech screwdrive. ideal for bodies screws ;)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by stingray-63.

It's tool time! 8 years 6 months ago #35672

:) refound these tools in the mess

Attachments:

It's tool time! 8 years 6 months ago #35674

;) the tool for ankel tighten. top with with the dynamometer key

Attachments:

It's tool time! 8 years 5 months ago #35993

Insertion/extraction tool for Anderson Power Pole connectors ...

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

It's tool time! 8 years 2 months ago #36991

Mini press drill stand arrived, but I had to get another drill as my mains powered one didn't have a trigger lock :whistle:

The box felt quiite heavy when it arrived - but it was multilayered & coated to make it heavy, and weighed about the same as the press itself. The top end is reasonable quality, but the base is 1.5mm cast light aluminium alloy :blink: I had to add a thick marine ply base to curb the risk of it just falling over. I don't have high hopes for this lasting very long at all, just overcoming the springing to lower the drill causes the thing to bend... "Cast Iron Base"? That'll be fraud then - but this was one of the better quality presses out there :sick:

I also got a tiddly battery powered drill, 3/8ths" (10mm) chuck, looks to be powered by a 380 motor. Only one speed (400 rpm) forward & back, but it was cheap (12 GBP) & the claimed battery life (80% charge after 90 days) really appeals as my decent battery drill is now 3 years old and of course the Ni-Cd battery is now almost useless, even after several discharge/charge cycles it just won't hold charge for more than a couple of days :(

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

It's tool time! 8 years 1 month ago #37115

Found the adéquat pliers for the rRc plastic parts and static models
Attachments:

It's tool time! 7 years 4 days ago #43274

:woohoo: easter gift. No more room room in my new home. I needed something to stock my tools. :P
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

It's tool time! 5 years 11 months ago #50455

:) ...

I was just going to post that I got an ikkle rachet tap wrench, only to see that Stingray already got one some time ago :)

It's tool time! 5 years 11 months ago #50457

And it is very efficient. But this one has a limited size...

It's tool time! 5 years 10 months ago #50512

I bought a 2nd tap holder, the next size up - but this one wasn't quite as well made. Specifically, the hole for detent ball (that's supposed to hold the cross brace in) wasn't wide/deep enough so the ball was only flush with the surface ... after complete dismantling & a lot of drilling it now works as it should :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.