Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AE RC10 "TEAM" car (1990) 12 years 10 months ago #1099

HI!... I hope you guys don't mind me posting a few non Tamiya cars. I just thought you fellow RC enthusiasts would enjoy this :

This is a Team Associated (AE) RC 10 "TEAM" car (1990). I bought it used and totally restored it to out of box condition. It even has vintage electronics and battery.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

AE RC10 "TEAM" car (1990) 7 years 11 months ago #37717

I've got a vintage RC10 Team buggy but with the super rare fluorescent green chassis & carbon shock towers. Will have to take some pictures ASAP so you guys know I can back up with what I say. I also did an original 1st generation (has no stamp on chassis) shelf queen RC10 goldpan in the classic box art colours. Plus one of the first generation RC10CE (Championship Edition) but did the full custom build. With all of the original performance upgrades made for that model & a professional paint scheme. It was the pride & joy of my entire RC collection & the 3 buggies looked so good together on the shelf. Unfortunately the wife got the Swine Flu & almost died (had to be put on ETMO & Dialysis). So I put the three vintage RC10 buggies up for sale with what I thought was a totally insane price tag & offered a small discount if anyone got more than one. Well at least one person liked the price & took the original RC10 & RC10CE off my hands. I was thinking we could probably do with the money while she who must be obeyed was off work & sold several more from my collection. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thankfully she didn't die but it was a really long drawn out process of recovery for the wife & she never returned to full health. Sadly the RC collection took a big hit & although I've got a few more since the collection is about half of what it used to be. I even sold my NIB re-release RC10 set & I was really looking forward to building it. I've still got a decent amount of spares for the vintage goldpan buggies which I'd absolutely forgotten about until making this post. :woohoo: I wonder what else I can find in the depths of the hobby room?
My other car is a Tamiya - bumper sticker on my van

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by rcmadkiwi.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.