Keyword

TOPIC:

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 10 years 7 months ago #24819

Just the Hi-Caps would make my day already. B)

Okay, maybe a body shell too to put on a DF-01. :silly:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Edou.

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 10 years 7 months ago #24830

Yes its the realthing :laugh:

first pictures are at tamiyablog (where else) and more from the fare

like :y:

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 10 years 7 months ago #24853

Pre-ordered from Stella ;-)

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 10 years 7 months ago #24854

This is one of the last in my nib collection who comes back in re-release, never thought it would happen, it was a bit of a dark horse in his day, only populair with racers, in my country atleast, the Avante was more the showstopper, real surprised by it.

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 3 months 5 days ago #77492

I've just received an email notification from a local Australian store that the 2013 Egress is being released again .

Pre-ordering opened now - release estimated arrival February 2024 .. price Aud  $769.99.  
So it looks like anything a bit "special" is going to be in the mid to high 700s for us in OZ from now on.   

www.hobbyco.com...bda5&_ss=c

Last edit: by mirrorman.

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 3 months 5 days ago #77493

It's been on Tower's site for pre-order for a little while now, priced about $405. I just refuse to order anything else from them since they are holding back orders that I placed 4 months ago. They've done away with the discounts on Tamiya items, and I believe they aren't wanting to honor the discounted orders I had placed before their changes.
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 3 months 5 days ago #77494

I've just received an email notification from a local Australian store that the 2013 Egress is being released again .

Pre-ordering opened now - release estimated arrival February 2024 .. price Aud  $769.99.  
So it looks like anything a bit "special" is going to be in the mid to high 700s for us in OZ from now on.   

www.hobbyco.com...bda5&_ss=c

I think that's correct. The 58583 Egres has been re-re-issued several times, first in 2013, then 2018, 2021 and now probably again in 2024.
-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 3 months 5 days ago #77497

It's been on Tower's site for pre-order for a little while now, priced about $405. I just refuse to order anything else from them since they are holding back orders that I placed 4 months ago. They've done away with the discounts on Tamiya items, and I believe they aren't wanting to honor the discounted orders I had placed before their changes.

So much cheaper than here  -  The Australian Tamiya distributor is such  rubbish. 

Sorry to read that Tower are playing games . I hope they aren't holding your money all this time. 

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 3 months 5 days ago #77499

So much cheaper than here  -  The Australian Tamiya distributor is such  rubbish. 

Sorry to read that Tower are playing games . I hope they aren't holding your money all this time. 

Not holding my money - they don't charge your CC until they ship. They are holding on to hopes and dreams that I'll get what I ordered before the badword things aren't available anymore! lol
IG_tamiyaddiction

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 3 months 4 days ago #77501

Tower has gone completely downhill overall IMHO.

Birthday codes don't work, they offer "special" discounts that amount to less than the regular coupon codes etc.

I have been assured that the coupon codes are coming back but............

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.