Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pitbox? Show off your rig! 6 years 9 months ago #44530

Wow, some great stuff guys! I followed your link stingray and now feel somewhat better about my own mess that I am currently trying to reorganize.... if only there were more hours in the day, week, year.... :dry: Love the pit box too. I don't need one anymore but I will look under the bench when I get home as I am sure my old one is still there, haven't seen it in awhile so it might be a bit of a surprise when I open it :ohmy: good or bad.......I will try and post a pic or two of my spaces good and bad.... :silly:
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pitbox? Show off your rig! 6 years 9 months ago #44531

Thanks. With a big mess, and with a small head like mine you always refind some beautifull things.
The following user(s) Liked this: waterbok, BCM06

Pitbox? Show off your rig! 6 years 9 months ago #44551

OK, so I went looking under the bench and found my old pit box....

I have had this one for quite sometime, it was for r/c racing back in the day, then for r/c aircraft stuff for a while then just regular model building stuff and then back to R/C cars stuff and junk!

Don't know why that pistol box is in there, it only has some cleaning bits in it, so lets move that out and the old charge wires too..

Well now I know where I put all my hex drivers and old multi tool set amongst other bits :) ... on to the drawers.....

Well more good stuff here, I knew my setup tool was in here but I forgot about the bumpers and the old hot trick sticker on the parts box.....hmmm nice B) ... good bunch of springs and hardware too.... and the last.....

The bottom drawer, more old parts, a bag of assorted Associated bits and another parts box with assorted screws and bits. So that's mine, really just a parts holder now but I think I should give it a clean and keep those hex drivers closer to hand, I need to get busy building, and perhaps some driving too.
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.