Keyword

TOPIC:

Project Ranger 10 years 3 months ago #27099

:sick: I bought the same blue blackfootr stickers sheet and the beaty is just far... For a price expensive...... :sick:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Project Ranger 9 years 9 months ago #29684

While over picking up the Big Bear shell I mentioned that It had a couple of others I'd like to do :blush: And I was given complete access to my neighbours media blasting setup :woohoo: So of course I gave the Ranger body a go over plus an original Rough Rider shell waiting for me to get started on, I still have the tailgate on the ranger to do and the inside of the RR body. The deal is I'm going to find a new viewing screen for his cabinet as the old 1 has had it, then I get another go to complete blasting my shells :y:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Project Ranger 9 years 7 months ago #30630

Finally laid down some undercoat on this bad boy :whistle:

Attachments:

Project Ranger 8 years 1 month ago #36978

Well it's only been a year and a half since I put this to the side :blush: Today after yesterdays excitement is a rest day & so I didn't have the energy for the prep work on the Sonic Fighter drivers helmet and the air intake piece for the body :whistle: (though I have removed the mask for the drivers suit. Anyway I decided I wanted to start the paintwork on this as it was a great day for paint B) Masked up the tub cover and over the next hours I laid down 6 thin coats until I had the coverage required :) I also realize I never updated details of this build & that after my Monster Beetle + Mud Blaster buy's I picked up an original set of wheels for it to match those 2 :y: I will let this harden off for a week or so before moving on to the main body colour :)

Attachments:

Project Ranger 8 years 1 month ago #36981

:blush: Is it the undercoat or it will be Matt? If it is the second, the field version is top in olded blue. :y: :y: :y:

Project Ranger 8 years 1 month ago #36984

;) Yes it is undercoat, I have only done the white so far :laugh: It is getting a Ranger XLT type paint job :y:

Project Ranger 8 years 1 month ago #36988

Box art, I love It! It looks finer than the bf. Looks older. :y:

Project Ranger 8 years 1 month ago #37122

Took the next step and masked up the white, then layed on the blue B) Plenty of details to do next & still the front grill + tailgate to paint ;)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Project Ranger 8 years 1 month ago #37127

Today I painted up the grill and tailgate :) Nice chrome silver for the front & I will be doing the details in time :dry: Decided to go gold for tge rear :ohmy: ;) I will add white to the FORD and also do the light details :y:

Attachments:

Project Ranger 8 years 1 month ago #37129

Very shiny :y: what did you use for the Chrome?

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.