Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2x servos MG995 & S3003 6 years 10 months ago #43934

I've been buying certain cheaper servos on ebay to test, and to later buy many. These are servos that I will not be keeping. They are still new and work fine, I'm testing my servos in my Fighting Buggy just outside my home. These have been run about 20 minutes each in a clean environment, not terrain, so they are very clean, like new.

I spent about €9 on each so I'd like €5 each, total €10 for both plus a shipping of €4.

And some additional stuff with it.

Let me know if it's of any interest. Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2x servos MG995 & S3003 6 years 10 months ago #43935

Why you dislike the s3003? That is the common standard servo. I would be intersted but too many buy this month.... And next should be poorer.

2x servos MG995 & S3003 6 years 10 months ago #43947

Well, I don't dislike these, just that I bought 10 Alturn 0,12 ms servos of modelsportuk, and I want to stick to those. I'm still awaiting two more cheap servos from ebay that I'm curious about.

I could ofcourse use these but the difference in screw and cable color would perhaps confuse me later. I want all my servos to be the same.

I should mention; these are like copies of Futaba, I get the impression at least, and have more heavy bearings which makes them slower and less responsive, and give a slight rebound at stop. I'm not a pro racer but such details kind of puts me off.

Last edit: by uncletom.

2x servos MG995 & S3003 6 years 10 months ago #43956

Sure if you want fast servos, the 3003 is the basis.... :D

2x servos MG995 & S3003 6 years 10 months ago #43959

My fav at the moment is the AAS-700STD servo. Untill I find a better one for lower price can't say otherwise.

I mean sure there are plenty of super quality servos with titanium gears, but they cost way too much for my ambitions. And for my 1/10 cars the AAS-700 are totally sufficient.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.