Keyword

TOPIC:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #39759

Oh, oh, oh.... VERY nice, Flo!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #39761

:) And complete :y: for a trade and a sweet price for a Top Force evo. No! A very sweet price. From one ofthe TB boss of the TA01 ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #39779

:) And complete :y: For a trade and a sweet price, a Top Force evo. No! A very sweet price. From one of the TB boss of the TA01 ;)

My guess is :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: waterbok

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #39781

A RC antilop? :silly:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #39952

:) Bought 2 of them AQs. I hope that they will be better than my last 5000mAh NIMH wich kept only 1 charge...

Now waiting the delivery :P
Attachments:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #39954

I hope they last more than 1 charge too Flo, But why only 2000mah :huh:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #39958

;) They are cheap and seen my run times 2000mAh are largely enough before to break the car :pinch: :cry: :whistle:
The following user(s) Liked this: Hornet neil

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40104

:laugh: Like the old futabas.
NIB In 72mhz and cheaper than just a pair of crystals.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG, Manotas

Last edit: by stingray-63.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40111

Man the must be freaky to use :S :laugh:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40113

:laugh: Just for fun. Like arcad games. Only one joystick. That should be very easy to crash a car with it. That will be a very good xcuse :pinch: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.