Keyword

TOPIC:

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40562

:y: Nice Andy. It will be orange too?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40563

:y: Nice Andy. It will be orange too?

Not sure yet Flo ;) Will do a better job though :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40564

:laugh: sparkled purple :S

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40565

:) I just bought some spares for my wrangler.
Attachments:

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40574

I like how Japanese put the price in yen, then Stingray if you paid over 24 € for the dampers ask for a refund.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40575

I paid 50€ for all spares. + 8 for postal cost :S

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40576

T2M has a very big marge. In a standard market, the shocks kit is more expensive than I paid the lot. That's one of causes the RC is less popular in France. + taxes and the rc is a luxury hobby :(

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40581

Ordered this a few days ago... :y:

Something for my son and me to build and then play with.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40582

A 3D printer?

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40586

Or some fitness equipment. :silly:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.