We have 2149 guests and 5 members online
• The chassis is based around a 2mm thick aluminum lower deck and 6mm thick center stiffener, which give a blend of rigid pitch damping and flexible roll. The number of screws used to attach the stiffener can be changed to alter chassis rigidity.
• The lack of an upper deck lowers the chassis' center of gravity.
• A largely overhauled layout includes updated motor positions and bulkhead design.
• The motor is longitudinally mounted. Users can choose from 3 layouts (front; mid; rear) to adjust performance depending upon conditions and driving style.
• Comes with TRF super short big bore dampers.
• Motor clearance can be adjusted simply from above, for quick in-pit tweaks.
• Steering linkage components are installed directly onto the bulkhead as opposed to being attached to the chassis. This removes any effect upon chassis roll.
• Highly-efficient shaft-driven 4WD is achieved with a front direct coupling and WO universal shafts, plus a rear gear differential unit and aluminum drive shafts.
• Proven TRF418 suspension arms and TRF419 rear uprights are employed.
Report error or missing info