Tamiya’s R/C designers never rest. They are constantly looking to bring our most hardcore racing fans the very best features that are able to be squeezed into a touring car chassis! Say hello to the TRF420X. The highest end touring car chassis we make, just got better!
• 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
• The drivetrain features the spur gear positioned toward the chassis center for stable drivability. (The motor position is not changed from the TRF420.) Front and rear drive belts are based on the TA08 PRO chassis kit (Item 58693).
• Choose from two types of lower deck (carbon fiber and aluminum).
• Changing screw positions fixing the upper deck allows adjustment of chassis rigidity (at least 6 different setups).
• Features the trustworthy 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension from the TRF420, and high- precision, durable sealed ball bearings of the TRF series as kit-standard.
• Includes new-size 43mm rear drive shafts for different setups in conjunction with suspension mount, new front and rear bulkheads for precise assembly and various kinds of setup, and urethane bumpers.
• Damper stays are designed to allow some flex, for high traction and a boost to drivability.
• The floating R/C deck helps facilitate chassis flex, and ensures efficient maintenance.
• The quick-plate type battery pack does not require tape for attachment. Depending on the battery pack equipped, change positions of spacers and posts.
• Comes with a carrying case dedicated for the TRF420X chassis.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, low profile servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt racing battery pack, motor, 190mm touring car body, and tires.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.