The Monster Beetle is back…in black!
This is a cool Black Edition of the Tamiya classic. It features dedicated body and chassis colours that endow a true Tamiya classic with a brand-new look.
• Black moulded polystyrene resin body. It depicts a customized Beetle with gaping fenders, triple auxiliary lights and a shortened rear end, plus metal-plated parts for headlights and handles, etc.
• Classic stickers have a brand-new colour scheme.
• ABS space frame is moulded in a dark grey.
• Superlative cushioning and grip are provided by 130mm diameter, 58mm width lug pattern pin-spike tires on gold colour plated wheels, cushioned by high-performance CVA oil dampers on front double wishbone and rear trailing arm suspension setups.
• Efficient and durable universal shafts come with rubber boots.
• Includes 540-type motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
58060 Monster Beetle
23 Dec 1986
Click for more...