Tamiya is pleased to present a new model revisited in collaboration with Jun Watanabe Blockhead motors.
The model is based on the 58062 1/10 R / C Hotshot II released in 1987 and is revised for a new look like the 58695 “1/10 R / C Wild One Off-Road Blockhead Motors” model .
It has a new livery thanks to dedicated stickers. Jun Watanabe group deals with stickers, clothing and customizations of Tamiya buggy models from the 80s, also taking part in the design of fashion, music and skateboard projects to expand the horizons of R / C cars.
• Polycarbonate body (0.7 mm thick) of the Hotshot II is pre-cut and pre-painted in bright blue.
• The new roll-bar is positioned higher to ensure a raised pilot position for greater realism. To achieve this, the upper frame is also updated.
• Uprights and wheels are plated in matte metal.
• Includes new sticker set designed by Jun Watanabe's brand “BLOCKHEAD MOTORS”.
• Also included are number plates, light holders, side plates, window grilles and dummy antenna.
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses transverse oil shock absorbers on the front axle and double shock absorbers on the rear axle.
Includes 540 motor, R / C system sold separately.