The Toyota Land Cruiser 40 has been a staple subject for Tamiya since 2008. It first appeared on the CR-01 crawler chassis then later the simpler CC-01 cross country chassis. Now, the classic Land Cruiser makes its way on to Tamiya’s newest cross-country platform, CC-02 with a few detail tweaks for the scale enthusiast!
CC-02 Chassis - Off Road, Evolved
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis' ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with 12-spoke wheels and semi-pneumatic rubber tires.
• The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road driving expeditions and has a ladder frame which was inspired by full-size vehicles.
• NEW: A roof rack with light pods is realistically depicted with separately molded parts.
• NEW: Silver color 12-spoke wheels are paired with block pattern tires. (Wide wheels are included to recreate the customized look of this version.)
• NEW: New stickers feature integrated tinted window and window frame sections to allow ease of applying stickers and eliminate the need for painting the window tint.
• Includes Motor and ESC.
• Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.