Tamiya has brought back another classic with the announcement of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 935 as the latest TamTech-Gear assembly kit GT-01 on-road chassis release. The distinctive aerodynamic body of this world-famous race car has been faithfully reproduced with amazing detail. Add this model to the previously released Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 (Vaillant & Jagermeister versions), Ferrari GTO, and Lamborghini Countach LP500S to your TamTech-Gear collection!
About the Model
• Compact-sized 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 935.
• The GT-01 is a lightweight chassis with low centre of gravity, efficient type 370 motor, and rear wheel drive for optimum racing performance.
• Four wheel independent double wishbone suspension features special horizontally-mounted front dampers.
• Transmission features ball differential, slipper clutch, and universal shaft with full ball bearings for optimum efficiency.
• Unmistakeable body shape complete with distinctive aerodynamic features like the massive rear wing is accurately reproduced with lightweight polycarbonate material.
• Body attaches to chassis using reverse body mounts to preserve the body's clean lines for greater realism.
• Includes driver figure and separately-moulded parts for side mirrors.
• ESC, receiver, servo, transmitter, battery and charger are sold separately.
• Full range of option parts and spare parts available for customization.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
Click for more...