Tamiya welcomes a new variant to the TB Evo. series - the fastest shaft-driven chassis produced by Tamiya - which started in the year 2000. With an updated chassis layout from the TB Evo. 7, its suspension features popular A-shaped suspension arms which was used for the Tamiya TA08 PRO Chassis kit. Additionally, the motor can be positioned in two locations. Do not miss this chance to get this chassis featuring efficient drive and superior controllability!
• 1/10 scale R/C shaft driven 4WD chassis assembly kit.
• Choose from two types of motor layout - front mid motor layout or rear mid motor layout.
• Lower deck and vertical upper decks are crafted in carbon fiber, and ensure pitch rigidity.
• Aluminum bulkhead and damper stay are one-piece component.
• 7mm suspension balls and king-pins are combined for smooth motion. (Item 22016)
• The front A-shaped arm suspension employs Super Short Big Bore dampers and uses 5.8mm balls to connect top and bottom sections for superior responsiveness.
• The rear suspension utilizes tie rods for easy adjustment of toe angle on upright side.
• The steering linkage is affixed directly to bulkhead to limit any impact upon chassis roll.
• Features efficient, fuss-free adjustment of motor backlash via two screws on chassis upside.
• Highly-efficient shaft-driven 4WD is achieved with a front direct coupling and double cardan drive shafts, plus a rear gear differential unit and aluminum drive shafts.
• Uses urethane front bumper (from Item 58693: TA08 PRO chassis) for great aerodynamics.
• Carbon fiber, floating R/C equipment deck attached by screws removes use of double-sided tape for maintenance.
• Comes with a carrying case.
• Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery, 1/10 scale touring car body, and tires.
Carbon fiber components:
Lower deck / upper decks x4 (two each for front mid motor layout or rear mid motor layout respectively) R/C equipment deck
One-piece lower bulkheads / front upper bulkhead / rear upper bulkhead / motor mount /
propeller shafts (two for front mid motor layout and one for rear mid motor layout) / servo mount /
center stiffener / king pin balls (Item 22016) / steering bridge / battery mount & mount spacer
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.