The latest incarnation of Tamiya's advanced TG10-Mk.2 is the Pro Chassis Kit, specially designed for competitive racing. High quality kit includes newly designed components, along with a FR-12R engine, muffler and sponge tires. New carbon upper deck improves durability, while front one-way unit enables sharp and precise cornering. Rear-exhaust FR-12R engine comes with race tuned muffler and manifold. Lightweight and high-grip sponge tires are perfect for pro-level racing. New molybdenum steel bevel gear is fully compatible with front one-way. These parts will dramatically upgrade the level of your racing. Also offers savings when compared with purchasing components separately.
• High Performance Engine R/C Chassis Assembly Kit designed with racers in mind.
• Double deck frame design features 3mm duralumin lower and 2mm carbon upper deck for the ultimate in durability.
• One-way bearing type front one-way improves rotation efficiency.
• Front bevel gear: new, ring/pinion common type machined molybdenum steel
• Engine: FR-12R (ITEM 41069)
• Air cleaner: R/C GP 32mm Air Cleaner (FS Engine Enhanced)
• Tire: Front Sponge Tires 37 (ITEM 53742) Rear Sponge Tires 35 (ITEM 53745)
• Low centre of gravity for excellent running stability
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with aluminium oil dampers
• Long span suspension arms equipped with ball connectors to allow fine tuning
• 2-speed transmission achieves overpowering top speeds and acceleration
• Includes racing clutch to reduce transmission power loss
• Includes TG10-Mk.2 reinforced propeller shaft
• Reliable shaft driven 4WD chassis
• Full ball bearings
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.