The `2022' model, which has been greatly refined from the TG10-Mk.2FZ chassis, is now available!
The TG10-Mk.2FZ chassis equipped with a 2.1cc FS-12FZ engine in a shaft drive 4WD chassis has been greatly refined. A new 3mm thick duralumin lower deck enhances cornering performance, and a new 2mm thick carbon upper deck with improved maintainability by changing the mounting position of the steering servo. Furthermore, in order to achieve a lower center of gravity, it is newly equipped with a short size big bore damper and a carbon damper stay that optimizes its mounting position. It is a full range of contents that can be recommended even for users who already have an FZ chassis, such as using a carbon bumper support that increases body mount rigidity and an aluminum adjustable suspension block that allows fine suspension settings. In addition to the 2-speed transmission, the muffler is equipped with a TM12 race tune muffler as standard, making it a chassis kit that can be used immediately for racing.
[Major Standard Equipment Parts]
• New shape 3mm thick duralumin lower deck
• New shape 2mm thick carbon upper deck
• First equipment Front and rear carbon damper stays
• Front and rear adjustable aluminum suspension blocks
• 2-speed transmission
• TM12 race-tuned muffler
• Front and rear universal drive shafts
• Universal propeller shaft
• Lightweight flywheel
• Aluminum heat sink head
• RC equipment: 2-channel prop set and batteries for engine cars *The steering servo uses a low-profile servo for engine cars. Uses a standard size throttle servo.
• Running fuel: Various fuels for glow engine (nitro content 16-20%)
• Engine starting supplies: Plug heater & fuel pump
• Tires: Medium narrow size (24mm width) touring car Tires & Wheels
• Body: SP.1578 RCE Raikiri GT (Wide) Spare Body (51578)