The Lunch Box Mini makes its way to the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series, offering an all-around, fun 4WD R/C driving experience!
About the X-SA series
Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
• 1/24 scale finished R/C model. Length: 190mm, width: 150mm, height: 140mm. Wheelbase: 92mm.
• Features a durable polycarbonate body pre-painted in Champagne Gold. Sticker markings already applied.
• The model is based upon the 4WD super-compact SW-01 chassis equipped with a wheelie bar, and molded in yellow and black. (Minimum turning radius: 30cm)
• Gun metal-colored wheels are paired with black tires.
• Required: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, battery pack & charger. Note: Vehicle may be powered by four AA batteries with a battery box-sold separately.