The Mercedes Benz ProMark from Team Zakspeed is a reissue of the TAMIYA model from the 90s. The new version is based on the proven TT-01E chassis with all-wheel drive. The body of the C-class is equipped with many additional parts, such as mirrors, rear spoiler, windscreen wiper, chromed radiator grille and Mercedes star. The 1/10 scale TAMIYA model has a powerful torque-tuned electric motor. Highlight is also the enclosed Tamiya TBLE-02S electronic speed controller with which brushed motors and different brushless motors can be operated.
– Polycarbonate body, Mercedes Benz C-Class DTM model from the 1994 season
– Body parts: mirror, pike wing, windshield wiper, radiator grille and Mercedes star
– extensive decal sheet of the team Zakspeed with the main sponsor ProMarkt
– Rims dyed in gun-metal-encapsulated 4WD all-wheel drive
– powerful 540 torque tuned electric motor
– Independent wheel suspension front and rear, differential gear v/h, double wishbone v/h
– electronic brushless/brushed speed controller
– many tuning parts optionally available
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.