This Tamiya R/C construction kit is a replica of the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R-32) as it raced in the 1993 Japanese Touring Car Championship. The tuning company HKS provided both the engine tuning and livery to the team that took 2 poles and a victory!
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower centre of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low centre of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
• Durable and lightweight polycarbonate body
• Wheel arches are pre-cut out for a simpler body assembly experience.
• Separately moulded parts recreate the side mirrors and aerodynamic rear wing.
• Includes 3 sheets of marking stickers to recreate logos, and masking stickers for use in the paint job.
• 5-spoke wheels are paired with slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling and assembly.
• A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
• Includes Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
Click for more...