This Tamiya R/C model assembly kit recreates the classic Eunos Roadster. The Eunos Roadster, also known as the MX-5 or MX-5 Miata, remains today one of the world’s most popular inexpensive sports cars. With more than 500,000 units produced from 1989-1999, the Tamiya kit faithfully captures the fun of the full-size vehicle.
Great RR Performance from the M-06 chassis
The M-06 chassis features a Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
• First generation Eunos Roadster body made in lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Separate parts depict side mirrors.
• Includes marking stickers, and window masking stickers for use during the paint process.
• 225mm wheelbase M-06M chassis.
• 8-spoke wheels are paired with 60D front radial tires and rear super grip radials.
• Includes 540-Type motor.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.