A legend returns – the Terra Scorcher has been a trusty off-road assembly kit for R/C enthusiasts since 1988! It makes a welcome comeback in the shape of this limited edition kit, which features a modern chassis and some updates to the livery marking scheme.
• Polycarbonate body is paired with the 4WD chassis that was previously employed on the re- issued Fire Dragon (Item 58403), with further upgrades.
• Updated marking stickers keep the flavor of the 1988 original.
• Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain provides efficient and reliable drive via universal joints and 3-bevel gear differentials in the front and rear sealed gearboxes, and enhanced by Full Ball Bearings.
• The streamlined double wishbone suspension employs upper I-arms and lower H-arms with CVA oil dampers. Upper arms are adjustable.
• Stabilizers front and rear ensure nimble handling and precision.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Required Items: 2-Channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
58075 Terra Scorcher
06 Dec 1988