This 4WD R/C touring car chassis assembly kit takes the single belt-driven TA07 PRO and pairs it with a greater range of option parts compared to the 2018 TA-07R release. The RR kit comes with a dedicated front stiffener and more Hop-Up-Options specific to this kit, allowing for a more advantageous racing setup right out of the box!
New Dedicated Parts:
• Carbon front center stiffener
• Aluminum stiffener mount
• TA07RR servo mount
• Soft stabilizers (front & rear)
• Adjustable aluminum suspension mounts and plastic bushings allow fine tuning of roll center, toe and skid angle settings.
• High performance Super Short Big Bore Dampers give super-responsive handling and great corner speed. They are equipped with the latest reinforced V parts, 5.8mm ball connectors and damper caps for optimized performance.
• Dedicated carbon fiber front-center stiffener elevates pitch rigidity without sacrificing roll flex, for improved front grip and cornering. Includes a dedicated new servo mount component.
• Integrated stabilizer end and 5mm adjuster parts are used on the new soft front and rear stabilizers.
• Aluminum steering bridge and pivot mounts allow fine tuning of steering Ackerman.
• Carry case package.
• Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 540 motor, Tamiya Sports Car or Touring Car body Parts Set, wheels, tires, and 7.2-7.4 racing battery pack with compatible charger.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.