No time to paint? Want to start building the main kit as soon as you open it!? Look no further as this Limited-Edition version of the Super Avante includes a pre-painted body with a few special-colored parts!
This R/C model assembly kit creates the Super Avante, a 4WD off-road buggy that is bestowed with Tamiya's legendary Avante name. It features an exceptionally low-profile design enabled in part by its front inboard suspension, with a shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain powered by a midship motor and employing front/rear ball differentials plus full ball bearings. Its futuristic body design is the work of Kota Nezu at Znug Design, and features numerous clear sections that just add to the Super Avante's distinctly modern mood, as do the cockpit-rear buttress and the four mini fenders.
TD4 - Low Profile, High Performance
The TD4 is a shaft-driven 4WD buggy chassis which employs front inboard suspension for slim, low-profile form. It features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance. The drivetrain uses full bearings, and sealed front/rear gearboxes have built-in ball differentials. Two link rods and crank arm transmit movement of the left-side servo to the three-piece steering arm setup. 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension utilizes CVA oil dampers. Turnbuckle shaft upper arms facilitate camber angle adjustment. Two types (high/low) of wing stays are included and star dish wheels are paired with square spike tires which offer superlative grip off-road.
• The polycarbonate body is pre-painted and pre-cut.
• The main chassis and damper springs come in yellow color to make this release unique to the designer.
• The TD4 is a shaft-driven 4WD buggy chassis which employs front inboard suspension. It features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance.
• The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers.
• Features full ball bearings.
• Star dish wheels are paired with square spike tires.
• Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce depending on the road surface.
• Comes with a driver figure (not pre-painted) for extra realism, and high-torque servo saver.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, low-profile servo, ESC, Motor, and 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger.