This limited-edition version of the Astute 2022 (Item 58697) comes with a pre-painted, and pre-cut body. It’s ideal for new and veteran hobbyists who want to get to the build process of the chassis while not having to worry about painting the body!
TD2 chassis at a glance:
The new TD2 chassis is based around the TD4 chassis. Just like the TD4 machine, it employs a front inboard suspension layout which offers exceptionally slim, low-profile form. Its front suspension arms have a skid angle of 25 degrees, for amazing ground-hugging and stable performance, plus CVA oil dampers to allow smooth suspension movement. Furthermore, the chassis is based on a one-piece monocoque frame, uses the same ball differential as the ones used on the TD4 chassis, plus full ball bearings are used throughout the driveline. The battery pack is positioned transversely and positioned to the rear. Finally, a midship transverse motor layout with 3 gears connecting it to the drivetrain provide optimum balance and improved performance.
• Polycarbonate body comes pre-painted in RED and is pre-cut.
• Ribbed front and rear square spike tires facilitate stability and great grip. Newly designed star dish design front wheels are attached by hex hubs.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for supple performance.
• Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce set up of the buggy.
• Driver figure included for extra realism.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 540-size motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger.