This assembly kit creates an R/C model of the U.S. Medium Tank M4A3 Sherman in 1/35 scale. When it is assembled, you will be able to take charge of a full range of motion: forward, reverse and various turns, not to mention turret rotation and gun elevation. Movement is coordinated by the MC-07 unit, which is based in the front of the model, with pre-assembled turret rotation and gun elevation units in the center, and the compact gearbox and motors in the rear. Equipment is linked up via easy-to-use connectors. Assembly type tracks ensure that model motion is highly realistic, in line with the excellent detail provided by the hull, which is shared with our static model series.
About the Sherman
The M4 Sherman was the most successful tank among the United States Army during WWII; particularly, the M4A3 Sherman was powered by the Ford GAA gasoline 450hp V8 engine, which allowed improved maintenance and torque at lower speeds. This assembly kit recreates the 75mm gun M4A3 – 3,071 were produced until the end of March 1945.
• The model realistically captures the form of the M4A3 Sherman with details such as weld lines.
• The assembly type tracks featuring snap-together links realistically depict ‘sag’ and ensure stable motion even at lower speeds.
• A full range of motion – forward and reverse, turns, pivots, turret rotation and even gun elevation and depression – is coordinated by the 4-channel TTU-10 transmitter, in conjunction with the MC-07 control unit.
• Includes two drive motors and two turret control unit motors. Four model speed options can be selected via the transmitter.
• Requires four separately sold AAA batteries each for transmitter and model.
• Plastic model paints and finishing supplies required