Brilliant Looks, Intrepid Performance!
The TRF414 allowed Tamiya's TRF team to obtain the world champion title in the IFMAR 2002 World Championship. The high performance mechanism of this chassis has been mounted on the TA04-TRF Special Chassis Kit.
The TA04-TRF Special Chassis is equipped with a double deck frame made of SSG carbon, which is carbon coated with aluminium fibres that will provide you not only with high performance, but also add a unique look to your car. Moreover, this machine features newly designed parts such as an aluminium centre one-way unit, racing front one-way unit and a racing spur holder to reduce power loss and enhance performance. Suspension rigidity and precision have been improved thanks to aluminium suspension mounts. Suspension setting range has also been improved. The TA04-TRF Special Chassis is a pure racer and will satisfy drivers who desire top performances.
TA04-TRF Special Chassis can be used in Tamiya races, especially during the Tamiya Grand Prix. Suitable category is indicated on the participant application form.
A full range of newly designed parts to race
• Full Ball Bearing Employment
• 2.0mm Thick SSG Carbon Lower Frame
• 2.0mm Thick SSG Carbon Upper Frame
• 2.5mm Thick SSG Carbon Front/Rear Carbon Damper Stay
• 2.0mm Thick SSG Carbon Spur Holder Aluminium Suspension Mount
• Aluminium Centre Pulley
• Aluminium Centre One-Way Unit
• 0.4 Reinforced Aluminium Pinion Gear (39T)
• Front/Rear Universal Shaft
• Lightweight Diff. Joint (Rear)
• Lightweight Rear Swing Shaft
• TRF Dampers (Fluorine Coated)
• Aluminium Spur Gear Hub
• Aluminium Servo Stay
• Aluminium Steering Post
• One-Piece Front One-Way Unit
• Low-Friction 5mm Adjuster
• Front Stabilizer (3 Type)
• TA04 Hard Suspension Arms
• Clamp Type Aluminium Wheel Hub
• Aluminium Motor Heat Sink
• Medium Narrow Racing Slick Tires (Type A)
• Moulded Medium Narrow Inner Sponge (Soft)
• Medium Narrow 6-Spoke Wheels (Offset +2)