TA04-R Tuned Chassis, Designed for Victory
The 2-belt driven 4WD TA04-R chassis has been paired with a full range of optional parts to create the top performance TA04-R Tuned Chassis. This chassis is equipped with a double deck frame and front/rear damper stays made of SSG carbon, which is carbon coated with aluminium fibres that will provide you not only with high performance, but also add a unique look to your car. The TA04-R Tuned Chassis is a pure racer and will satisfy drivers who desire top performances.
TA04-R Tuned Chassis can be used in Tamiya races, including during the Tamiya Grand Prix. Suitable category is indicated on the participant application form.
When equipped with a RS-540SH motor, the TA04-R Tuned Chassis can enter beginners' races.
All you need to beat your opponents
• Carbon Reinforced Resin Lower Deck
• TRF Dampers (Fluorine Coated)
• Aluminium Rear Bulkhead Beam
• Aluminium Servo Stay
• Universal Shaft
• Urethane Bumper
• 5mm Aluminium Ball Connector (10 pcs.)
• Medium-Narrow Reinforced Tires Type A
• Medium-Narrow Soft Inner Foam (1 Pair)
• TA04 Ball Differential Unit
• TA04 Aluminium Motor Heat Sink
• 5-Spoke Wheels
• Full Ball Bearing Set
• TA04 Front Stabilizer (Yellow)
• TA04 Rear Stabilizer (Yellow)
• Short Spring (Medium)
• 4mm Hard Lock-Nut & Spacer Set
• TA04 Aluminium Hub Set For Spur Gear
• TA04 Racing Hub Carrier Set
• TA04 Toe-In Rear Uprights
• TA04 Low Friction Belt (Front)
• TA04 Low Friction Belt (Rear)
• SSG Carbon Upper Deck
• SSG Carbon Front Damper Stay
• SSG Carbon Rear Damper Stay
• SSG Battery Holder
• Aluminium Mount Screws
F/R Upper Arm, Steering Rod, and Steering Linkage, all use Turnbuckle Shaft.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.